i made this from www.myflashfetish.com

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Selasa, 31 Mei 2011

Berjiwang kejap...huhuuh

em...............

When you wake up in the morning, do you remember me?

When you stare at the clouds, do you dream of me?

When you see the rain poor down, do you cry with me?

When you see night closing in, do you wish you were with me?

I think of you everyday :)

huhuhu....boring2 td...trus teringat kata2 niii...saya dapat ketika mbaca status orang kat FB....

inilah yg akan dtanya oleh seseorg kpd kekasihnya........

huhhuh......kepada yg tgh bercinta pergi utarakan kekasih kamu soalan nii.....

CINTA !!!!

LOVE!!!!

easy to spell n pronouns it....

but

difficult to understant ......

and

when we get it.......

hard to let it off.....huhuhuh

cakap pasal love teringat lah pulak dgn quotation yg saya baca n hafal untuk esei.....hihihihnah ambil lah kamu...mau cintan-cintunkan.......

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
George Bernard Shaw

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
Michel de Montaigne

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Mother Teresa

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
Javan

Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.
H. L. Mencken

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
Loretta Young

The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers

True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

>>>MY OPPINION<<<

When you have seen as much of life , you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love......faham maksudnya...??

cinta or love is something that easy to say n spell but non of us actualy know n understand what the true meaning of this word......love is something that very complex ... this love can change u life...its give a courage...determination....sipirits....n many more.....but this feeling can destroy us if we didnt know what we love...

today ...if we gaze the world...most of people defined the love as the cnnection between 2 soul..... do u agree??? i think u would say yes because u had see it with u own eyes...... so....for us to lloveing someone..we need to know n ask in ourself .."im ready n is this right??" .. n think again how much do u love Allah....???

if is enough then u are prepered to love anything else....if not...my advise.....before u lving someone or anything else...make sure u love urself first ...how...?? by loving Alllah....if u did this ....insayaallah u willl met the truth of love.....this is only my oppinion....


sory ah kalau ada salah spelling n grammar...hihihihih....ngantuk2 saya buat niii....ok bye wsalam...


0 comments: